Quick facts about relationship and communications expert Dr. Patty Ann Tublin
- Internationally recognized relationship and communication expert, sought-after speaker, author and leading authority to professionals in the field of relationship and communication advice.
- Techniques combine professional expertise and personal experiences to help women design healthy, happy relationships for success in business and life.
- Featured as a relationship and communication expert on ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX News and on the Martha Stewart Radio Show on Sirius XM and other radio shows internationally.
- Weekly relationship expert for 95.9 FOX FM Chaz & AJ in the Morning – CT’s #1 morning radio talk show.
- Works published in Success Magazine, CNN, Fortune Postcards, Fortune, Entrepreneurial Woman Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Lifestyles Magazine and other major publications.
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (Summa cum Laude), Master’s Degree in Clinical Social Work, Master’s Degree in Nursing, Registered Nurse and board-certified psychotherapist.
- Best selling author of Not Tonight Dear, I’ve Got a Business to Run! http://nottonightdearbook.com for more information.
- May 12, 2013 – Dr. Patty Ann was interviewed on WFSB-TV Channel 3 where she discussed the relationship between mothers and mothers in law. Click here to watch now.
- December 16, 2012 – Dr. Patty Ann was interviewed on WFSB-TV Channel 3 on how to talk to your children about the Newtown school tragedy. Click here to watch.
- August 15, 2012 – Dr. Patty Ann was interviewed on WTNH Channel 8 Connecticut Style. - http://www.911marriagehelp.com/dr-patty-ann-on-ct-style/
- July 29th Channel 3 Eyewitness News WFSB: http://www.911marriagehelp.com/wfsb-am/
- December 2012 – Here is the link for Dr. Patty Ann’s interview with Prevention Magazine where she shares 3 communication tips for your marriage. http://www.prevention.com/health/sex-relationships/communication-advice-relationships
- November 13, 2012 – Dr. Patty Ann’s article was posted on Huffington Post: Why Work-Life Balance is a False Narrative
- Dr. Patty Ann’s Amazon best selling book was reviewed in the November edition of SUCCESS Book Summaries. Click here to view.
- August 23, 2012 – Dr. Patty Ann was quoted in a Psychology Today article written by Rita Watson, topic: Intimacy and Its 3 Challenging Dangers
- August 1, 2012 – Dr. Patty Ann was quoted in an L7 Women’s Magazine article by DaMonica Boone titled “I Now Pronounce You… A New Couple”. Click here to view.
- July 10, 2012 – The Wall Street Journal quoted Dr. Patty Ann in an article written by Alina Dizik titled: “She Sees Clutter, He Sees Treasures”. Alina Dizik and Dr. Patty Ann Tublin chatted with readers about the impact of clutter on their relationships on July 10. Replay the Event.